[Wsuug] Drunk 2.0
kelley.walker at dominionenterprises.com
Wed Jul 30 08:23:11 EDT 2008
I think the founder of Chuck E Cheese, responsible for the
new "Social Entertainment" chain, uWink, is going to be a
gajillionaire 10x over with what I like to call Drunk 2.0.
Apparently, he has already apologized for the poor quality
of the food at his original venture, and promises the food
at uWink will be spectacular.
They've opened in Hollywood, targeting the L.A. tech
industry. Next stop: Moutain View, CA.
Join us for "Instant Ordering" Happy Hour at uWink
Hollywood! 4p.m-7p.m, Monday-Friday, $4 Wells, $4 Pints, $4
- Never wait to place your order at uWink. Order instantly
through our touch screens!
- Compete against other customers in Restaurant-Wide Trivia!
- Play right from your touch screen at every table and at
- See who's winning and losing after each question on the
High-Definition large wall projections and Plasma TVs!
What: uWink Hollywood "Instant Ordering" Happy Hour
* $4 Wells, $4 Pints, $4 Margaritas
* Restaurant-Wide Trivia
* Touch screen food & drink instant ordering at every table
and at the bar Join us for the fun!
When: 4 p.m - 7 p.m, Monday - Friday
Hollywood & Highland Center
6801 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood, CA 90028
Ph: (323) 466-1800
More information about the Wsuug