[Sig] October Linux lab

jeff jacaz at fast.net
Fri Oct 1 18:50:49 EDT 2004

Lehigh Valley Linux SIG
Linux Lab Meeting
Thursday October 7 , 7:00 pm
WDIY FM Conference Room
3rd Floor (above Wachovia Bank)
301 Broadway Bethlehem

The Linux Lab an informal workshop.  The purpose is to give you an
opportunity to receive help getting started with Linux.   Software will be
available, free of  charge. You are encouraged to bring your questions and
equipment for help in installing and configuring your Linux system.

Basically this is an opportunity for you to hang out with others interested in
Linux.  You can ask about things you don't know, share things you do know,
work with others to figure out how to do something, or just watch.  We need
knowledgeable users who are willing to help too.

I'll bring a wireless hub along so people can play with wired/wireless
networking if they wish.  There has also been some folks beginning to play
with databases and integrating them into websites.  Bring your stuff and
share and learn with people of like interests.

I plan on arriving by 6:45 to unlock the door.  You may park in the Bank's
parking garage located on Broadway.  If you will be attending for the first
time be sure to read the directions and instructions at:

www.geocities.com/lvcglinux/directions.html

Jeff Zartler
jacaz at fast.net
http://www.geocities.com/lvcglinux